Job Title: Licensed Therapist (LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, Psychologist)
Reports to: CEO
Location: Temecula, CA
FLSA Status: Part-time or Full-time /non-exempt
The Licensed Therapist will offer counseling and mental health services. Services may include evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of mental illness and other psychological issues
- Provide a range of therapeutic services, which could include: family, individual, psych evals, and group therapy.
- Diagnoses or evaluates mental and emotional disorders of individuals and administers programs of treatment.
- Diagnose, formulate treatment plans, and provide consultations to other mental health professionals with regard to test results as needed.
- Treats psychological disorders to effect improved adjustments utilizing various psychological techniques; selects appropriate treatment approach and plans frequency, intensity, and duration of individual, group, and family therapies.
- Assesses patient progress and modifies treatment programs
- Documents therapy in accordance with policies and procedures regarding medical records; implements and adheres to policies that ensure patient confidentiality.
- Provides crisis intervention in situations requiring immediate psychological
- Participates in training in-service meetings, clinician meetings, and workshops to enhance professional development and maintain knowledge of methodology and techniques.
- Master’s degree in Counseling, Therapy or Social Work
- Current state license in Counseling/Therapy (i.e. LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, Psychologist)
- Experienced with the treatment of a wide range of mental health problems of varying severity and complexity.
- Proficient with psychological therapies, risk assessment, training, and
- Proficient with planning and performing psychological
- Compassionate and empathetic with a strong ability to establish and build
- Excellent listening
- Ability to remain calm and reassuring during tense situations and to de-escalate
- Thorough understanding of human behavior, various behavioral and affective disorders, and the diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of these disorders.
- Organizational skills required to manage complex, deadline-driven paperwork including billing and insurance claims.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Thorough understanding of applicable ethical codes and
- Current awareness of developments in relevant
- Ability to maintain and complete clinical documentation
Live Well Family Counseling Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristics protected by law.